November 26, 2022 – Ps 2, Pr 23, Acts 20

I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me. However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.
Acts 20:23‭-‬24 NIV

Most of us do not face prison or extreme hardships like some other Christians do. So this makes me think that we have no reason to hesitate to share the gospel. Even if we are criticized or feel ill prepared. The Holy Spirit can direct us in all things. Including what to say when to say and who to say it to. If you ever have the feeling that you should tell someone about Jesus, no matter who it is we should respond.  Even if there is a risk to our lives we need to trust the Holy Spirit. Just as Paul says our lives are worth nothing. All that matters is that we do what the Lord has for us to do. Complete the task and finish the race!

1 thought on “November 26, 2022 – Ps 2, Pr 23, Acts 20

1. Acts 20
    28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

This warning is true even today. We as practicing christians and especially those who first receive the holy spirit will always be under attack. This world is full of things to try to draw us away from God. We must guard our hearts.