September 5. 2022 – Ps 74, Pr 3, Ecc 11

Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.
Ecclesiastes 11:4 NIV

Watching the wind creates worry, fear, and /or anxiety that the seather will not be right, so they delay. Then it is too late or they are paralyzed and run out of time. We can be so focused on the things of the world that we don’t trust God and it stops us from doing what needs to be done. If we move our gaze from the winds to the Lord we have nothing to fear.

2 thoughts on “September 5. 2022 – Ps 74, Pr 3, Ecc 11

1. Proverbs 3
    25 Have no fear of sudden disaster
    or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked,
    26 for the Lord will be at your side
    and will keep your foot from being snared.

Today I realize that this fear once ruled my life, but Today it is just a small nuisance on its way out of my heart because there is no room for such things, when grace is filling it.

One day at a time, Like moving from earth to space the orb of anxiety disappears. As His live fills me with the peace He promises.

Thank you Jesus for loving me from fear to faith.

27 Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act.
    28 Do not say to your neighbor,
    “Come back tomorrow and I’ll give it to you”—when you already have it with you.

I am guilty of procrastinating on simple things to help others. The want us there, the desire is overwhelming, but the hesitation is there, as I do not know what each day brings me medically. But He does and as my trust grows so does my hand extend quicker and further.

Thank you Jesus for helping my servant’s heart, full of your grace reach quickly and boldly.

ECC 11
    10 If the ax is dull
    and its edge unsharpened,
    more strength is needed,
    but skill will bring success.

Sharpen me Lord, so I may work in your grace to bring you glory.

P.S.
    I feel like this is a repeat. lol oh boy my mind.