December 27, 2023 – Ps 98, Pr 16, 3John1

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭98:4‭-‬6‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[4] Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music; [5] make music to the Lord with the harp, with the harp and the sound of singing, [6] with trumpets and the blast of the ram’s horn— shout for joy before the Lord, the King.

So excited for conference coming up. Praise Him!!

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭16:3‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[3] Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

This is not only my goal but my prayer for all my children. Those born to me as well as those given to me through marriage and youth group.

3 John‬ ‭1:4‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[4] I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

I had the privilege of officiating a wedding of a couple from our youth group. It gave me great joy that they want to continue to grow closer to each other as they grow closer to God. I also was filled with more joy when 2 girls in the bridal party who also are alumni had their boyfriends with them and they are all actively seeking God and making Him the center of their lives. It brought me to tears of joy many times as they shared with me all the things they have committed to the Lord and how He is establishing their steps.